Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Thurs 30th

I. For those who still have not posted on book 3, please do so now. This was meant to be done over the last weekend. I understand, however, that those of you who’ve been somehow demonstrating may have been busy. I don’t know the excuse for those who were at home,though.

II.For the students who have already posted on the book. Do the following activities.
Let’s start with something easy. you can use wordreference.com

http://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/tests/bewleys

Click on this and scroll down. Test yourself.

http://www.englishmedialab.com/Quizzes/advanced/futureforms.htm
do this activity
http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/exercises/structures/check.php

Explanation

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/grammar/learnit/learnitv41.shtml

http://www.tolearnenglish.com/exercises/exercise-english-2/exercise-english-5409.php

Activities

http://www.learn-english-today.com/lessons/lesson_contents/although-despite%20ex.htm
http://perso.wanadoo.es/autoenglish/gr.despite.i.htm

http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/adjectives-non-gradable.htm

http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/grammar-explained/gradablenon-gradable-

adjectives

http://esl.about.com/library/quiz/blgrquiz_prep5.htm

Here’s a great quiz to improve your English.

http://www.grammar-quizzes.com/compare.html

http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/vocabulary-games/womens-rights

On this site please do the vocab. activity first & then listen. Remember to do all tasks.
http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/big-city-small-world/series-1-episode-2-job-offer

Finally visit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/

Read a piece of news and write about it on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment