I liked that song, I've never listening to it, I think the melody is nice and the lyrics too... Maybe everything is real, nobody knows what we are fighting for.
Well, it is not of my kinda music, but I liked it. Especially the lyrics. There are cold wars everywhere, but do people know what they stand for when fighting? Besides, a cold war means something beyond confrontation. So then life itself (nowadays) is one of it. The question is if it is worthy to win... "there's no war that will end all wars." Cheers!
I liked the song!!! All the things that the lyrics say is true, I mean, we live in a cold war, and most of time we do not know what we want to achieve in our lives. it is sad, but true.
I liked the song. What can I say, everything is said. It is true, we are living in a cold war, but, Do you think that we can do something to make this world better (I mean not cold)? SEE YOU. Ah! I changed the song ;)
I liked that song, I've never listening to it, I think the melody is nice and the lyrics too... Maybe everything is real, nobody knows what we are fighting for.
ReplyDeleteWell, it is not of my kinda music, but I liked it. Especially the lyrics. There are cold wars everywhere, but do people know what they stand for when fighting? Besides, a cold war means something beyond confrontation. So then life itself (nowadays) is one of it. The question is if it is worthy to win... "there's no war that will end all wars." Cheers!
ReplyDeleteI liked the song!!!
ReplyDeleteAll the things that the lyrics say is true, I mean, we live in a cold war, and most of time we do not know what we want to achieve in our lives. it is sad, but true.
I liked the song. What can I say, everything is said. It is true, we are living in a cold war, but, Do you think that we can do something to make this world better (I mean not cold)? SEE YOU.
ReplyDeleteAh! I changed the song ;)