Thursday, 4 November 2010

Happiness and work


Why do you think so many people are unhappy in their jobs?

If you could choose any job, what job would you choose and why?
Why do you think you would enjoy this job?
Why would it be a satisfying job to do?
Do you know anybody who has this kind of job?

Mention anything else you think is important or interesting.
Write 300 words. Post a comment on 3 of your classmates' blogs. A comment for me, if you feel like it.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like posting in here. Ha. Regarding jobs, I have to say that I was fairly unhappy with mine, since I had to do everything and my payment was bad as hell. Moreover, I wasn't allowed to read things of the uni while working... but now that I quit, I'm the happiest human being! This is the first weekend off in three years =)! I think we all lear the lesson (when working) that money is not so important and that if you need it, you don't have to kill yourself in the process. Now, I'm making money selling drawings, doing academic work of others XD, selling english tea, and things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss, have you ever felt unhappy working in Uah?

    ReplyDelete