Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Happiness



Search the web for information in English on “Flow” or life satisfaction.
Write about the topic

Explain the two concepts.

Why they are considered important.

How they have been applied or what areas of life they’ve been applied to and how.
Do you believe in this idea of happiness?

What do you think have been the happiest moments of your life?

Can you think of a person that inspires you in terms of having a positive attitude?

Write around 300 words and leave 3 comments on your classmates’ and the teacher’s blog.

1 comment:

  1. This task really struck my attention. I realized that my life is so boring. I cannot do the things that make me happy because I don’t have money and time. If I had them I could do the things that I really want to do; however, I am not sure about what I would like to do. At the moment, I ´m waiting for the end of semester and when it happens I will go to the south, I guess. To conclude, I want fulfill my own life satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete